EARN A MASTER’S IN TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE AND BE AHEAD OF THE CURVE
The City College of New York, in collaboration with The Grove School of Engineering and CUNY School of Medicine, is excited to bring a new kind of graduate degree program to the rapidly growing NYC healthcare landscape with the mission of educating the next generation of leaders in medical technology innovation.
In this one year program, our graduates learn the technical, entrepreneurial, and critical thinking skills needed to develop and design the medical technologies that will change the future of healthcare.
- Learn more about the program and meet the administrative team at our upcoming October 11th Open House. Click here to RSVP.
What You Will Gain
- Competitive skills necessary to navigate the evolving healthcare landscape
- Hands-on experience in medical innovation and commercialization
- Connections to biotech and medtech industry leaders
- Access to career and professional development opportunities
Thank you for your interest in The City College of New York’s Master’s in Translational Medicine Program.
Please provide answers to this short survey and we will follow up with more information.