EARN A MASTER’S IN TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE AND LEARN TO LOOK AT HEALTHCARE FROM A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW
Deadline to apply: Friday, March 31, 2023
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The City College of New York, in collaboration with The Grove School of Engineering and CUNY School of Medicine, is excited to bring a new kind of graduate degree program to the rapidly growing NYC healthcare landscape with the mission of educating the next generation of leaders in medical technology innovation. In this one year program, our graduates learn the technical, entrepreneurial, and critical thinking skills needed to develop and design the medical technologies that will change the future of healthcare.
What You Will Gain
- Competitive skills necessary to stand out in the evolving healthcare landscape
- Hands-on experience in healthcare innovation and medical technology commercialization
- Connections to biotech, medtech and life science industry leaders
- Access to career and professional development opportunities
Who You Will Work With
Past students have had the opportunity to work side-by-side with leaders from these organizations:
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Sinai BioDesign
- Memorial Sloane Kettering Cancer Center
- Burke Medical Research Institute
Thank you for your interest in The City College of New York’s Master’s in Translational Medicine Program. Please fill out this short survey and someone from our team will get back to you shortly!