Applicants seeking admission to the MTM program should have a high degree of demonstrable technical and scientific aptitude, as evidenced by successful completion of relevant, rigorous coursework and professional experience.
Graduate School exam (GRE, MCAT, DAT, or PCAT)
- Average GRE score: Quantitative-157 (top 32%); Verbal-154 (top 37%); Analytical 3.9 (top 44%)
- For non-native English speakers: TOEFL or IELTS
- TOEFL: PBT-550; IBT-79
- IELTS: 6.0
- Minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average
- Supporting Documents:
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
The resume/curriculum vitae, personal statement, and two letters of recommendation will be evaluated for indications of academic promise, career objectives that align with the program, and leadership potential. Students should be prepared for a possible interview, and should be able to clearly demonstrate their career commitment in translational medicine.