Applicants seeking admission to the MTM program should have a high degree of demonstrable technical and scientific aptitude, as evidenced by successful completion of relevant, rigorous coursework and professional experience.
- Minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average
Graduate school exam scores (GRE, MCAT, DAT, or PCAT)
- For non-native English speakers: TOEFL or IELTS
- TOEFL: PBT-550; IBT-79
- IELTS: 6.0
- Additional supporting Documents:
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
The resume/curriculum vitae, personal statement, and two letters of recommendation will be evaluated for indications of academic promise, career objectives that align with the program, and leadership potential. Students should be prepared for a possible interview, and should be able to clearly demonstrate their career commitment to translational medicine and developing health technologies.
THE CITY COLLEGE OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS INSTITUTIONAL CODE IS 2083